Intel PRO/10GbE CX4? General 10Gb tips?

Andrew Gallatin gallatin at cs.duke.edu
Sun Jun 3 20:42:24 UTC 2007

Kip Macy writes:

 > Myricom nominally sells their cards directly, but they've dropped both
 > a support request and a PO request from me, so I don't think its
 > worthwhile contacting them directly unless you're a large customer.

I'm really sorry your initial help ticket was never received by us.
This is quite atypical.  It is unfortunate that you never followed up
when we tried to track down what happened to your email.  Since you
brought it up, people considering purchasing equipment from us might
like to know that we're quite proud of our tech support.  The *first
level* of our tech support is staffed by a PhD in EE (from Caltech),
and a MS in CS (from UTK).

Drew