OpenOffice.org packages for i686 almost available

Aldis Berjoza killasmurf86 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 10:08:23 UTC 2009

Hello!

I've ceated OOO 3.1.1 packages for FreeBSD-8-RELEASE 686, and I want to put
them on some ftp server. After long search I found server....
It's server of Linux Center of Latvia University, but there's one cach:
They want FreeBSD developer to verify my builds, before I upload them to
ftp, because they want to ship only quality software.
Once developer verifies, he should send e-mail to Linux Center using
FreeBSD.org email. (I'll tell e-mail address of Linux Center later)

I've send email to freebsd mailing list:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2009-November/057931.html

But haven't had any replies yet, so I figgure I send you a mail, perhaps
you would be interested in helping with this....

Currently you can access packages on my private (temp) ftp server:
ftp://83.241.11.135/Pub/FreeBSD-8-CU...i686/packages/
This is my desktpo PC, so it may be up and down...

Anyway, I hope you will help me.

If you decide to help, I can create an ssh account to my FreeBSD box.

You can contact me by replying to this mail, or you can contact on
jabber: killasmurf86 at jabber.org

With respect,
Aldis Berjoza

P.S.
Thanks for working on OpenOffice.org port, and FreeBSD
--
Aldis Berjoza

*** MĒKLĒJU DARBU :D ***
	Tev ir vienreizēja iespēja iegūt labu darbinieku IT sfērā,
	ar lielu motivāciju pilnveidoties un apgūt jaunas zināšanas
	CV:	http://www.cv.lv/client/fullcv.php?cv_id=3227015
	nepalaid garām :D

	My public GPG key:
	http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7ED573D3