WITH_TTF_BYTECODE_ENABLED=1 not working anymore?

NAKATA Maho chat95 at mac.com
Fri Nov 17 23:53:00 PST 2006

From: Bartosz Fabianowski <freebsd at chillt.de>
Subject: Re: WITH_TTF_BYTECODE_ENABLED=1 not working anymore?
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 11:05:36 +0000

> As of 11th August 2005 (that's over a year ago), OpenOffice.org uses the
> freetype2 port and does not build its own freetype library anymore. The

Recently I switched back to use internal FreeType. But as you indicate,
I commented out, so no-op.

#.if defined(WITH_TTF_BYTECODE_ENABLED)
#EXTRA_PATCHES+=         ${FILESDIR}/optpatch-freetype
#.endif

This part is not covered by the JCA, thus anyone can contribute.
however Charles, you cannot distribute packages unless you have licensed
the Apple patents.
       @${ECHO} "You may get better quality of glyphs"
       @${ECHO} "at small bitmap sizes if you have"
       @${ECHO} "licensed the Apple patents"