Openoffice-2-devel fails to build

Ion-Mihai Tetcu itetcu at people.tecnik93.com
Sat Jul 2 14:11:51 GMT 2005

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 20:33:53 +0930
Ian Moore <no-spam at swiftdsl.com.au> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm trying to build openoffice-2.0.20050621  with KDE support. My
> system is 5.4-RELEASE & I have KDE-1.4.1 installed. My ports tree was
> cvsuped tonight & all ports except openoffice have been updated.
> The build stops with a prompt asking for the file to patch.
> See below for the output of the build.
> I've had this error trying to buid an earlier version of the port and
> had no luck trying to fix it. Is there somewhere I sould report this
> problem other than this list?

Verify that you don't have stale patch files. I usually cvsup with
``-s'' and got the same problem. Deleting the port dirt dir and cvsuping
again without -s resolved this for me.
If it doesn't help add -DPATCH_DEBUG to make invocation and see what
file is responsible

--
IOnut
Unregistered ;) FreeBSD "user"