(no subject)Openoffice-1-9 and JDK

User DickrsbRichard S Bernard dickrsb6 at bigpond.com
Tue Nov 2 20:37:37 PST 2004

Greetings. I started off to install version 1.1, but could not get the
file down to start. I thought that openoffice-1.0 would do me and I
could later upgrade. Had no trouble getting the file and the compile
went right through nicely until, after the mozilla project, it wanted
jdk-1.3.1.09. I used to have 1.3, but it has gone away and I can't find
it on the backup.
I have tried to sort the makefile, but could not find the item.
Another attempt at 1.1 again could not pull the file and I am not very
keen on another large compile, at this moment. even if I could get the file.
Could you help me to sort the jdk out, perhaps. Your help would be
greatly appreciated.
Regards
Dick Bernard