php4

Libby Charles-CCL044 Charles.S.Libby at motorola.com
Mon Jul 14 07:16:57 PDT 2003

There are a couple of things you need to do to the httpd.conf file

In the section containing LoadModules, add the line

LoadModule php4_module	modules/libphp4.so

Now go to the section which starts

#
# AddType allows you to add or to override the MIME configuration
# file mime.types for specific file types.
#

Add the following lines

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .phtml .html

This should get it working for you.  I am just learning this too and I am using the SAMs teach your self PHP,MySQL, and Apache.  It works for me.  I hope this helps.  It still might be better to ask these questions on -questions.

									Charles