[Differential] D24989: netinet: Generate a random RSS key on boot.

neel_neelc.org (Neel Chauhan) phabric-noreply at FreeBSD.org
Sat May 30 20:04:10 UTC 2020

neel_neelc.org added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> melifaro wrote in rss_config.c:251
> Are we sure that there is enough entropy available at the moment of calling it?

I'm not sure, I'm not an expert on entropy, but we could wait for entropy before calling this.

REPOSITORY
  rS FreeBSD src repository

CHANGES SINCE LAST ACTION
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D24989/new/