Sales Pipeline

Alex Miller alex.miller at infob2b-tech.com
Thu Jul 16 13:18:44 UTC 2020

Hi,

My name is Alex Miller and I am from the Database and Lists Management
Company. I wanted to check if you are in practice of purchasing updated
database?

We can help you in reaching C-level decision makers, Business decision
makers, Healthcare Professionals and many more across the Globe.

Specific Records:

All C-level executives

All Key decision makers

IT Executives Inventory

Profession Based Index

Industry Specific Records, Etc.

Consumer Index:

All adult age community people [age 18+]: 42M+ data

All High net worth Individuals: 2.6M+ data

Geography: USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, Asia-Pacific etc.

Please let me know your Interested Industry, Executive Job role,
Geographical location you wish to reach, So that we can get back to you with
the total no of records and pricing info for your review.

If you are not the right point of contact, please guide this to the
appropriate person.

Regards,

Alex Miller

If you do not wish to receive any further notification from us, reply back
with Leave-Out