Successful project comes from a professional team

janice.chen at aliyun.com janice.chen at aliyun.com
Thu Jul 16 06:20:42 UTC 2020

Hello Dear

I hope this email bring you a pleasant day.
This is Janice from CCJK, an ISO and ATA certified translation company in Asia.

We would be glad to offer you our professional services for the translation job which you may need in your industy.
There are more than 6000 professional translators all over the world, 120 different languages combination, 800 faithful clients. Very cheap and quality work supplying is our moral target. Our team members have high quality skills and higher degrees certificate holder. We can make sure you will be 100% satisfied and would love to hire us again. We are here to provide you our service for 24 hours without any limitations and delivery on time.

Our translation service includes certificates,manuals, websites, contract or other documents translation.
As a language service provider, we have translated certain projects for these companies: such as Apple Inc., Microsoft, HUAWEI, etc.

If you have any query, we will be more than happy to provide you our quick assistance.

Look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Best regards
Janice Chen| Account Manager|CCJK.com
E-mail: janice.chen at aliyun.com|Mobile: +86 15622319568| Skpe:janicechen
Translation | Localization | DTP | Subtitling | Voiceover | E-Learning
ISO 9001: 2008 | EN 17100: 2015, EN 15038: 2006 Certified|Language and IT Services provider

This is an advertising message from CCJK Technologies Co., Ltd ("CCJK"), Rm 317, KingOne Buildling, No.20 North of Nanhai Avenue, Nanhai District, Foshan, Guangdong, 528253 China. If you'd prefer not to receive e-mail like this from CCJK in the future, please click here .