BBR patches?

vm finance vm.finance2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 18:05:19 UTC 2019

Thanks Randall.
I was able to apply the patch - now rebuilding the kernel. Would update on
how it goes.

BTW, is there any description on how lack of tc_fq under FreeBSD is
compensated here?
The original BBR patches on Linux show that as a must-have? Is that
functionality implemented via tcp_ratelimit.[ch]?

Any pointers to existing presentations/discussions highly appreciated?

Thanks a lot.