BBR patches?

Randall Stewart rrs at netflix.com
Tue Sep 17 12:39:53 UTC 2019

You should be able to compile it against the current head. I re-doing that now (had an
issue with my machine and had to roll it back to a backup).

When I put the patch up on Sept 10th it complied with and without BBR on whatever
was that rev..

Looking in the commit logs that would have been around 352191

Hope that helps

> On Sep 17, 2019, at 3:32 AM, vm finance <vm.finance2 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Randall,
>
> Thanks for releasing BBR patch:
> https://reviews.freebsd.org/D21582#change-xcAWBif3E9Jq
>
> Could you please let me know what SVN/GIT label tag this is based on? I would like to patch and experiment with it. I couldn't find this info in the released patch.
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 10:26 AM Ryan Stone <rysto32 at gmail.com> wrote:
> rrs@ has just posted the BBR patch to phabricator:
>
> https://reviews.freebsd.org/D21582