[panic] netmap(4) and if_lagg(4)

Harry Schmalzbauer freebsd at omnilan.de
Thu May 25 15:36:28 UTC 2017

Bezüglich Vincenzo Maffione's Nachricht vom 25.05.2017 17:31 (localtime):
> Hi,
>   This is a (silly) bug that is not present anymore in the upstream code
> https://github.com/luigirizzo/netmap/blob/master/sys/dev/netmap/netmap_freebsd.c#L410-L417
> that is txq and rxq for generic adapter cannot be 0.
>
> So I would say the problem is outdated code in the FreeBSD version you are
> using. Which version you are using exactly? Maybe we can try to push a fix.

Thanks for the quick reply!
This panic was with r318629 (stable/11 = FreeBSD 11.1-PRERELEASE)

You mentioned "generic adapter": Does this mean native-netmap support
get's lost when if_lagg(4) is in game after if_igb(4)?

Thanks,

-harry