mbuf_jumbo_9k & iSCSI failing

Matt Joras matt.joras at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 16:26:22 UTC 2017

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 6:36 AM, Andrey V. Elsukov <bu7cher at yandex.ru> wrote:
> On 26.06.2017 16:29, Ben RUBSON wrote:

>>> Yes.
>>
>> Is it a kernel patch or a driver/ixgbe patch ?
>
> I attached it.
>
> --
> WBR, Andrey V. Elsukov

I didn't think that ixgbe(4) still suffered from this problem, and we
use it in the same situations rstone mentioned above. Indeed, ixgbe(4)
doesn't presently suffer from this problem (you can see that in your
patch, as it is only effectively changing the other drivers), though
it used to. It looks like it was first fixed to not to in r280182.