AQMs for FreeBSD

grenville armitage garmitage at swin.edu.au
Sun Sep 27 22:41:38 UTC 2015

All,

With the support of a small grant from Comcast's TechFund, I and one of my students will soon start working with over the next 6+ months to implement codel, PIE, fq_codel and fq_PIE in FreeBSD's dummynet. We're doing this in large part test the clarity of the IETF's documentation, feed back into the IETF process, and help bring FreeBSD up to par with Linux in this particular area.

I know there's been some previous FreeBSD work (e.g. with codel), so we're happy to hear about (and build on) previous BSD-licensed work in this space.

cheers,
gja
--
http://caia.swin.edu.au/cv/garmitage