[Differential] [Commented On] D1986: Teach lagg(4) to change MTU

sbruno (Sean Bruno) phabric-noreply at FreeBSD.org
Thu Oct 1 15:44:31 UTC 2015

sbruno added a subscriber: sbruno.
sbruno added a comment.

In https://reviews.freebsd.org/D1986#77466, @lakshmi.n_msystechnologies.com wrote:

> We (Panasas) tried reproducing the problem by applying the patch and enabled WITNESS in freebsd stable (10.1) kernel.
>  While testing with this patched kernel, LOR not observed on ixl and igb ports.
>
> Based on the LOR logs mentioned earlier, the issue seems to be observed on device specific driver like em (e1000).
>  We tried doing code analysis on em driver and could not find anything obvious. Our platform do not use em driver anymore.
>
> The issue seems to be on device specific driver and not the lagg driver changes that we introduced.
>  So, we kindly request you to accept these changes to mainline.

lem_ioctl() at lem_ioctl+0x3e8/frame 0xfffffe00003f87e0

This actually means sys/dev/e1000/if_lem.c ... I'll take a look at the LOR and see if its fixable.

REPOSITORY
  rS FreeBSD src repository

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D1986