[Differential] [Commented On] D1986: Teach lagg(4) to change MTU

lakshmi.n_msystechnologies.com (LN) phabric-noreply at FreeBSD.org
Thu Oct 1 07:22:52 UTC 2015

lakshmi.n_msystechnologies.com added a subscriber: lakshmi.n_msystechnologies.com.
lakshmi.n_msystechnologies.com added a comment.

We (Panasas) tried reproducing the problem by applying the patch and enabled WITNESS in freebsd stable (10.1) kernel.
While testing with this patched kernel, LOR not observed on ixl and igb ports.

Based on the LOR logs mentioned earlier, the issue seems to be observed on device specific driver like em (e1000).
We tried doing code analysis on em driver and could not find anything obvious. Our platform do not use em driver anymore.

The issue seems to be on device specific driver and not the lagg driver changes that we introduced.
So, we kindly request you to accept these changes to mainline.

REPOSITORY
  rS FreeBSD src repository

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D1986