[Differential] [Changed Subscribers] D1711: Changes to the callout code to restore active semantics and also add a test-framework and test to validate thecallout code (and potentially for use by other tests).

kostikbel (Konstantin Belousov) phabric-noreply at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jan 29 10:51:37 UTC 2015

kostikbel added a subscriber: kostikbel.
kostikbel added a comment.

Also would be nice to further split the patch into the mechanical change of the cc_exec/cc_migration macros, and the real fix(es).  From what I read, the patch is correct, but it is currently noisy, which makes reading harder and less convincing.

What about previous Hans' patch ?  Is this one a replacement, i.e. is it believed that the same bugs are fixed there without rewriting and without modifying the callout KPI ?

INLINE COMMENTS
  sys/conf/files:3006 The kern_testfrwk.c should be optional, with the possibility to be built as module.

  I do support the request to split the patch into the callout fix proper and everything else.

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D1711

To: rrs, gnn, rwatson, adrian, sbruno, lstewart, imp, hselasky
Cc: kostikbel, emaste, delphij, neel, erj, freebsd-net