[Differential] [Commented On] D1711: Changes to the callout code to restore active semantics and also add a test-framework and test to validate thecallout code (and potentially for use by other tests).

rrs (Randall Stewart) phabric-noreply at FreeBSD.org
Tue Feb 17 18:49:27 UTC 2015

rrs added a comment.

Hiren:

You have the wrong structure type.

In the printf before panic it is giving you the lock that was spinning.. that
would be in the callout_cpu structure I bet.. I mis-told you in email.

So if you did

print *(struct callout_cpu *)0xffffffff81364180

It should show you our CPU structure .. and I believe the lock should be un-held owner = 4
Either that or 0xffffffff81364180 does not equal

&cc_cpu[0]

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D1711

To: rrs, gnn, rwatson, lstewart, jhb, kostikbel, sbruno, imp, adrian, hselasky