[Differential] [Updated] D1761: Extend LRO support to accumulate more than 65535 bytes

adrian (Adrian Chadd) phabric-noreply at FreeBSD.org
Tue Feb 3 17:21:43 UTC 2015

adrian added a comment.

Hi,

My main concern with this patch is the special casing of what is the "packet length" being sprinkled all throughout the code. It feels like we could be chasing down obscure "is this the right length for this kind of packet" bugs for quite some time.

Is there any way we could unify this stuff a bit? I'm open to ideas.

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D1761

To: hselasky, rmacklem, rrs, glebius, gnn, emaste, bz, rwatson, imp, adrian
Cc: freebsd-net