[Differential] [Updated] D1761: Extend LRO support to accumulate more than 65535 bytes

imp (Warner Losh) phabric-noreply at FreeBSD.org
Tue Feb 3 17:17:59 UTC 2015

imp added a comment.

Except for the signed / unsigned issue, I like this change. However, please get approval from some of the networking guys before committing.

INLINE COMMENTS
  sys/netinet/ip_input.c:1450 Shouldn't this be unsigned?
  sys/netinet/ip_output.c:129 shouldn't this be unsigned?

  sys/netinet/ip_output.c:709 unsigned?
  sys/netinet/tcp_lro.c:233 This really isn't a compile time constant (though I think FreeBSD has magic to kinda make it such). I don't see what's wrong with uint16_t p_len = htons(65535) honestly. The enum type is also signed, which may cause some grief with subtle assumptions in the code.

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D1761

To: hselasky, rmacklem, rrs, glebius, gnn, emaste, bz, adrian, rwatson, imp
Cc: freebsd-net