amd(8) doesn't work in 10 and CURRENT (does auromound(8) support NFS?)

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Sat Apr 19 06:40:54 UTC 2014

Hello, Edward.
You wrote 19 апреля 2014 г., 1:59:08:

>>  Does new "automound(8)", which "compatible with its counterparts in OS X,
>> Solaris, and Linux" support NFS?
ETN> Well, it would be kind of pointless if it didn't, right?  ;-)
 Why not? As far as I understand, removable storage (USB sticks, all
assortment of cards and cardreaders, optical discs, external USB HDD
enclosures and things like this) is much more frequent than NFS in these
days :)

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev at FreeBSD.org>