status of a tap device ...

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Fri May 10 05:33:09 UTC 2013

Ended up finding the perl module: p5-Net-Ifconfig-Wrapper that does the
trick ...

Although your suggestinos are much appreciated below, the problem is
that I have the tap devices, and bridge 'addm's happening on server
reboot, but need to know which one is in use before starting up / using
them for vBox ...

Thank you for the response though ...