kern/176281: [ixgbe] [patch] Update ixgbe to 2.4.10 (latest official driver)

Jack Vogel jfvogel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 18:01:04 UTC 2013

Sorry, I know there are always new people that may not know me. I am the
driver developer at
Intel specifically for FreeBSD, and for various reasons there are multiple
release paths for my
code, an internal one that ends up being on the Intel web site, and the
community path which
ends up in the public source. I do my best to keep them in sync but at
times due to how busy
I am with what, they may vary a bit, but that should always be a temporary
situation that I will
remedy.

I have been busy for a number of weeks on an important internal project but
that's winding down
and I'm playing catch-up at the moment, so this stuff should get sync'ed up
soon.

Regards,

Jack