which 10GE cards are supported by FreeBSD ?

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Sat Sep 24 17:54:00 UTC 2011

On Sep 24, 2011, at 5:31 PM, Luigi Rizzo wrote:

> does anyone know know which 10GE cards are supported by FreeBSD,
> either natively or using third-party drivers ?

is this a serious question?  FreeBSD has documentation (for those in-tree)
i.e man pages.  Alternatively looking for if_baudrate might give you some
clues.

I think the short answer is - we support almost all even though few are not
(yet) in the tree.

/bz

         Stop bit received. Insert coin for new address family.