which 10GE cards are supported by FreeBSD ?

Luigi Rizzo rizzo at iet.unipi.it
Sat Sep 24 17:31:38 UTC 2011

Hi,
does anyone know know which 10GE cards are supported by FreeBSD,
either natively or using third-party drivers ?  I am asking because
i would like to add netmap support to the drivers, see
http://info.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/netmap/

Also if you have pointers to stores that sell supported cards
(or are interested in donating one) please contact me privately.

thanks
luigi
  Prof. Luigi RIZZO, rizzo at iet.unipi.it  . Dip. di Ing. dell'Informazione
  http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/        . Universita` di Pisa
  TEL      +39-050-2211611               . via Diotisalvi 2
  Mobile   +39-338-6809875               . 56122 PISA (Italy)