kern/125181: [ndis] [patch] with wep enters kdb.enter.unknown, panics

Coleman Kane cokane at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jul 17 16:30:03 UTC 2008

The following reply was made to PR kern/125181; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Coleman Kane <cokane at FreeBSD.org>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, onemda at gmail.com
Cc: thompsa at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: kern/125181: [ndis] [patch] with wep enters kdb.enter.unknown,
	panics
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 12:09:52 -0400

 --=-soKy1PZEAkA40vAIl1Y1

 Andrew,

 I got directed to this PR by onemda at gmail.com (Paul D. Mahol), who's
 been helping me track down some edge cases in the if_ndis locking
 rewrite. I am not 100% familiar with the locking semantics in play here
 (IEEE80211 and VAPs), so I wanted to run it by you before I determine
 that it seems to be working well for me.

 --=20
 Coleman Kane

 --=-soKy1PZEAkA40vAIl1Y1

 --=-soKy1PZEAkA40vAIl1Y1--