Dynamode USB NIC

Giles Williams giles.williams at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 16:34:35 UTC 2007

I've looked, and udav is loaded, I already tried that a while back.
Execing usbdevs -v gives:

bsdbox# usbdevs -v
Controller /dev/usb0:
addr 1: full speed, self powered, config 1, UHCI root hub(0x0000),
Intel(0x0000), rev 1.00
port 1 addr 2: full speed, power 144 mA, config 1, Davicom CO., LTD
(0x9601), DM9601 USB NNC(0x0a46), rev 1.01
port 2 powered

Thanks,
Giles.