VIA VT6103 support (VIA EPIA PD)

Chris Howells howells at kde.org
Tue Sep 27 07:30:25 PDT 2005

On Sat, September 24, 2005 4:58 pm, Oliver Fromme wrote:

> But how do I know which VIA boards are affected?
> Does the VIA EPIA PD have that problem?
> I cannot find any information about a "VIA BIOS bug".

Please see here:
http://www.viaarena.com/default.aspx?PageID=22&DSCat=155&DCatType=3

Actually the PD doesn't seem to be mentioned. Whether that's because it's
clear of the problem or because Via haven't admitted to it yet I don't
know (people have been complaining of the lockups in the ViaArena Linux
forum for a very long time, and Via has only just released those new
BIOSes).

Cheers, Chris Howells -- howells at kde.org
Web: http://www.kde.org.uk, PGP ID: 0x33795A2C
KDE/Qt Developer: http://www.kde.org