Connection reset

Olivier Nicole on at cs.ait.ac.th
Thu Sep 8 19:48:16 PDT 2005

> Then my guess is that something is wrong with your redirection setup.
> Unfortunately, tcpdump sees the packets as they enter the network card,
> before the redirection occurs, so we can't see exactly what is really
> happening.

No actually that's the packets after they have been redirected. A
packet enter the machine at one interface, is redirected, exits the
machine and enter it again at a 3rd interface where the TCP server is
listening. Thats the packet at the entry of the 3rd interface.

OK, I'll do more testing to try to identify something.

Thanks,

olivier