ntop binary for 5.x in existence ? (the real ntop, not the kitchen sink one...)

Joe Schmoe non_secure at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 04:34:10 GMT 2005

Matt,

--- Matt Emmerton <matt at gsicomp.on.ca> wrote:

> I'm working on it :)  It's a bit hairy because of
> the changes between 4.x
> and 5.x, but I should have something by next week.

Wow - this is really great of you.  Just some trivia
to pass on - I do believe that they made some major
updates and changes between 1.0 and 1.3 ... this was a
long time ago, so maybe my memory is bad, but I think
1.3 is probably what you want to look at - it should
be the most advanced of the "old" ntops.

I noticed when I tried to configure ; make them,
everything before 1.3 errored with XYZ, but then when
I moved to 1.3, it errored out with ABC instead ...

Just a thought...