Gratuitous port splitting (was: Port Avidemux)

Chris portmaster at BSDforge.com
Sun May 24 21:45:58 UTC 2020

On Sun, 24 May 2020 09:56:39 -0700 Freddie Cash fjwcash at gmail.com said

> Perhaps the avidemux port should be renamed to avidemux-libs, and then a
> new avidemux meta-port could be created with basically just an OPTIONS
> screen where your pick which parts you want installed?
+1 for that.
I was going to propose making a meta-port called "avidemux" with options
that pull only what's required to create a functional port. But decided
to wait till I got through all my mail first, in case someone as (at least)
as smart as I am beat me to the proposal. ;-)

--Chris