Problems with webcamd and RTL2832U

Hans Petter Selasky hps at selasky.org
Fri Apr 29 06:39:53 UTC 2016

On 04/29/16 04:52, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:
> Certainly I shouldn't be using it, since this is a DVB-T tuner.  This
> is puzzling: why is MythTV even trying to use it?  I can't find any
> reference to it in the DVB-T setup, which isn't surprising.  Does
> webcamd have any connection with DiSEqC?

Hi,

Diseqc is a set of commands that send special voltage sequences on the
antenna port, for an external multi-antenna switch. I guess if you use
DVB-T, this is not supported by the device. Have you connected a Diseqc
device with the antenna port?

Maybe you can check the MythTV code where the error comes from and make
it ignore the failures?

--HPS