sound capture?

Patrick Lamaiziere patfbsd at davenulle.org
Fri May 3 18:40:37 UTC 2013

Hello,

That sounds basic but how to capture the output of Tuxguitar and record
it (I would like to put the drum part on a CD)?

I've tried all the inputs available with audacity but no luke.

$ mixer -f /dev/mixer
Mixer vol      is currently set to  86:86
Mixer pcm      is currently set to 100:100
Mixer speaker  is currently set to 100:100
Mixer line     is currently set to 100:100
Mixer mic      is currently set to 100:100
Mixer cd       is currently set to  65:65
Mixer mix      is currently set to  84:84
Mixer rec      is currently set to 100:100
Mixer igain    is currently set to   0:0
Mixer ogain    is currently set to 100:100
Mixer monitor  is currently set to 100:100
Recording source: cd

Thanks regards.