snd_envy24{,ht} recording support?

David Demelier demelier.david at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 14:20:01 UTC 2013

Unfortunately the snd_envy* drivers are very bad supported. It lacks a
lot of code to support the full card. I have had a card with a chip
that was *supported* (but not) by the driver and I didn't manage to
play any sound..

The current code of the driver is - I think - at early stages because
of lot of commented code so I guess the maintainer didn't have too
much time to spend on that.

Regards,

--
Demelier David