Headless box with PVR-250 - ideas needed

Saul A Peebsen jaglover at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 19:05:05 UTC 2011

So I did my homework, at least I thought I did. I read the Wiki which
tells us PVR-x50 works with MythTV. I bought a PVR-250 for this very
purpose, to work with MythTV backend. I crawled in dusty attic
installing cables. I hacked the drivers to make them work with my card.
All this was in vain, MythTV does not work with this card.

Now I need some ideas, how could I at least watch TV in my desktop
using that card in headless box, buried in the closet?

--
Cheers, Saul