Intel HD Audio project?

Kaya Saman SamanKaya at netscape.net
Tue Jun 1 23:02:50 UTC 2010

Frank Shute wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 01, 2010 at 10:52:49PM +0100, Kaya Saman wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
>> I've tested it just now using mpg123 and works fine.... I can also use
>> the mixer too. :-)
>>
>> Would I need to put
>>
>> kldload snd_driver
>>
>> into /boot/loader.conf in order to get it to probe at startup??
>>
>> {sorry am still quite new to BSD!}
>>

> You just want to put:
>
> snd_hda_load="YES"
>
> into /boot/loader.conf & the module will be loaded at boot time.
>
> Another essential is to put:
>
> loader_logo="beastie"
>
> in there too ;)
>

>> Regards,
>>
>> Kaya
>>

> Regards,

Cheers Frank :-)

Wow, so many people willing to help me :-D :-D this is really cool!

Just noticed your UK email :-) - am in London right now but will fly
back out home tomorrow :-( wish I had more time here.....

Oh well at least now my folks are taken care of - main reason why am here.

Thanks so much to all :-D

Regards,

Kaya