usleep's pvrxxx port and /boot/loader.conf - panic

Torfinn Ingolfsen torfinn.ingolfsen at broadpark.no
Mon Jan 25 19:24:59 UTC 2010

On Sat, 02 Jan 2010 15:38:11 +0800
Henry Hu <henry.hu.sh at gmail.com> wrote:

> You may try /etc/rc.local

Thanks for the hit. With a little help from another person who semt me
his cron script (via private mail), I have cooked up this little script,
to be put in /usr/local/etc/rc.d and cxmload_enable="YES" to be set
in /etc/rc.conf. Works for me.

The script:
#!/bin/sh
#
#
# PROVIDE: cxmload
# REQUIRE: DAEMON
# BEFORE: LOGIN
# KEYWORD: shutdown

#

. /etc/rc.subr

name="cxmload"
rcvar=${name}_enable

: ${cxmload_enable:="NO"}

start_cmd=${name}_start
stop_cmd=${name}_stop

cxmload_start() {
        if ! /sbin/kldstat | grep -w cxm.ko >/dev/null; then
                echo "Loading the cxm kmod."
                /sbin/kldload cxm.ko
        else
                echo "The cxm kmod is already loaded."
        fi
}

cxmload_stop() {
        echo "Dummy - we don't unload the cxm kmod."
}

load_rc_config ${name}
run_rc_command "$1"

All I need now is to make sure that this script runs before the mythbackend script.
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen