DVB-S support on FreeBSD

Jason Harmening jason.harmening at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 16:12:22 UTC 2010

> hi Steve,
>
> i have code for CX24116 DVB-S2 demodulator from very long time. it's
> perfectly working, so i can receive DVB-S2 in FreeBSD.
>
> however, it's experimental code full of debug prints and hard-coded
> things and i just can't find the spare time to clean it up and make it
> suitable for use and finally release it.

Hi Konstantin,

I'm planning on pushing a combined libtuner/cx88 update to ports in
the next few weeks.  I'd love to help with the cleanup so we can get
the 24116 code into libtuner for the update.  Can you send me the
code?  Even if there are still rough edges, we can advertise it as
experimental when the update goes out.

--Jason