trouble installing gstreamer components supporting quod libet...

fieldlab4 at gmail.com fieldlab4 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 17:12:55 PST 2009

hum. I get this error. I've done a portsnap and tried it over. The problem
might be that I am using pcBSD, which is based on 7.1-PRERELEASE so ports
and packages don't seem to update the same way. Just wanted to know.

configure: Requested 'gstreamer-0.10 >= 0.10.21.1' but version of GStreamer
is 0.10.21
configure: error: no gstreamer-0.10 >= 0.10.21.1 (GStreamer) found
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
Please report the problem to multimedia at FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and attach
the
"/usr/ports/audio/gstreamer-plugins-spc/work/gst-plugins-bad-0.10.10/config.log"
including the output of the failure of your make command. Also, it might be
a good idea to provide an overview of all packages installed on your system
(e.g. an `ls /var/db/pkg`).
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/audio/gstreamer-plugins-spc.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/multimedia/quodlibet.
root at pcbsd#