CFT: MythTV Fixes

Stefan Ehmann shoesoft at gmx.net
Sun Sep 21 18:58:40 UTC 2008

On Sunday 21 September 2008 18:07:43 Bernhard Froehlich wrote:
> Hi MythTV Users!
>
> As you all know the mythtv port is scheduled for removal so i decided to
> spend a few evenings to improve the situation a bit.
Hi, thanks for your effort. Haven't been able to try mythtv so far because of
the broken port.

<snip>
> I have tested the ports as good as i can but that is only FreeBSD
> 7-STABLE on i386 and amd64. In lack of an mythtv 0.20 backend and
> supported hardware i could not test multimedia/mythtv more than
> compiling it. I'd highly appreciate it if some of you could at least
> try to compile the ports on a newer FreeBSD 6.x to see how it works.

I've tried to build it on 7.1-PRERELEASE i386.

In file included from mpeg/pespacket.cpp:13:
../libmyth/../libavutil/bswap.h:20: error: 'always_inline' does not name a
type

I've changed always_inline to inline to see if it gets me any further.

Then I got another error but haven't figured out yet where av_crc04C11DB7 is
coming from.

mpeg/pespacket.cpp: In member function 'uint PESPacket::CalcCRC() const':
mpeg/pespacket.cpp:160: error: 'av_crc04C11DB7' was not declared in this scope

I can provide the complete build log if necessary.

--
Stefan