snd_hda UAA patch second preview

Alexander Motin mav at FreeBSD.org
Sat Sep 6 06:11:44 UTC 2008

George Hartzell wrote:
> I tried 20080905.  W/ gpio0 set, I get sound out of the builtin
> speaker.  With gpio0 and gpio1 set I get sound out of the builtin
> speaker.  With only gpio1 set I get no sound.

So it works. Good!

But to add quirk to the driver your PCI Subvendor ID is needed. Last
dmesg outputs were trimmed and the original one reports 0x00000000 which
is probably incorrect. So or you tell me this value and your device will
report it correctly or you will have to keep that device hint further. :(

--
Alexander Motin