FreeBSD port for zoneminder 1.23.3

Achilleas Mantzios achill at matrix.gatewaynet.com
Tue Oct 7 07:02:17 UTC 2008

Στις Tuesday 07 October 2008 00:10:59 ο/η Boris Samorodov έγραψε:
> Hi!

Добро Утро!

> Achilleas Mantzios <achill at matrix.gatewaynet.com> writes:
>
> > In case some one is interested here is the announcement:
> >
> > http://www.zoneminder.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11965
>
> I've read the thread and tried to build packages.
>
> First, I had to add a dependency upon gnutls. But I'n not sure
> what kind of dependency it should be. There are build, run and
> library dependencies at the port's Makefile.
>
> Second, I've got errors which had been described at the forum.
> As I understand from forum those arrors should disappear with
> current ffmpeg port. But I see those errors for all amd64

First off, i dont have neither 7.1 or 8.0 or amd64 handy.
Actually from what the posters on
http://www.zoneminder.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11965&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15
say, i conclude that the problem arises with the current ffmpeg port and not vice versa.
One user (vess) suggested that you rebuild ffmpeg with --enable-swscale,
and remove files/patch_zm_mpeg.cpp.
You can try it and post the results to zoneminder.com forum thread in order for future
users to have a complete view of all efforts/successes done.

--
Achilleas Mantzios