PVR250

Greg Groth ggroth at gregs-garage.com
Tue Feb 12 11:29:48 PST 2008

I'm trying to rebuild a MythTV box that was previously running Ubuntu.
I have FreeBSD 6.3 installed, and have run a buildworld right out of the
box.  I've installed Xorg, and a few other apps, but when I get to
install the driver for the PVR250, I'm getting the follwing:

  In function `cxm_msp_dpl_write':
/usr/ports/multimedia/pvr250/work/modules/cxm/cxm/../../../dev/cxm/cxm_audio.c:280:
warning: passing arg 2 of `iicbus_write' discards qualifiers from
pointer target type
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/multimedia/pvr250/work/modules/cxm/cxm.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/multimedia/pvr250/work/modules/cxm.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/multimedia/pvr250.

A quick google search on this issue brought up some results from over a
year ago that don't appear to be relevant.  Does anyone know how I can
get this port to build?

Many thanks,
Greg Groth