[Invitation] Transfer Awaiting From City National Bank - mer. 9avr. 16:30 - 17:30 ()

Hansa mythtv at logic-q.nl
Thu Apr 10 09:22:14 UTC 2008

> Van: owner-freebsd-multimedia at freebsd.org
>
> Some European told me it was illegal to send SPAM
> from/to the EU.

We don't live in a perfect world :)
http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/policy/ecomm/todays_framework/privac
y_protection/spam/index_en.htm

Regards,

> --- johnson mark <johnsonmark14 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > multimedia at freebsd.org, vous êtes invité(e) à
> > participer à
> >
> > Titre : Transfer Awaiting From City National Bank
> > Heure : mer. 9 avr. 16:30 - 17:30 (Fuseau horaire :
> > Hawaï)
> > Agenda :
> > Description : Transfer Awaiting From City National
> > Bank
> >
> > Dear Beneficary ,
> >
> > The Afro-Euro Stock Funds Commission (A.S.F.C.) was
> > setup by the  African Union in conjunction with the
> > European Union, The United States Government and the
> > World Bank for the sole purpose of resolveing
> > pending transfer .I am sorry I have not email you ,
> > this is due to we lost everything in the process of
> > reformat our computer but fortunately my secretary
> > found your email address for me .
> > In the light of  this , we have learned that an
> > unauthorized account has been opened to receive your
> > payment, So far these criminals have stolen
> > approximately five hounded thousand from your
> > entitlement valid.
> >
> > However, I need you to email  City  National Bank on
> > this email  richtransferoffice at yahoo.co.in   in case
> >  you have not received your   password to enable you
> > retransfer the funds to your choosing financial
> > delivery selection as the price beneficiary, by
> > presenting your telephone and currant contact
> > address to enable then send you the  password which
> > you will Present to the teller in any bank around
> > youw and state that you have a transfer awaiting you
> > from  City  National Bank .
> >
> >  You will receive the funds in $US 100 bills
> > immediately a total sum of One Million Two Houndred
> > Thousand dollars .If you do not take action
> > immediately within the next couple of days, I will
> > assume that you no longer interest to receive your
> > funds and we shall repatriate your funds for
> > confiscation without further recourse to you.
> >
> > My regards ,
> >
> > MR. Johnson Mark
> >

> > Vous pouvez afficher cet événement sur :
> >
> http://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=azdtOXFlZzNpa
TIzNWlqamptaGoxajIxMjAgbXVsdGltZWRpYUBmcmVlYnNkLm9yZw&tok=MjMjam9obnNvbm1hcm
sxNEBnbWFpbC5jb21jN2QyNTliYzViODQyYTNjYTc5ZTZlYzZiNzY5NzcyMjEwNThhYTZi&ctz=P
acific%2FHonolulu&hl=fr

> Vous recevez ce message à l'adresse
> multimedia at freebsd.org, car vous participez à cet
> événement.
>
> Pour ne plus recevoir de notifications pour cet
> événement à l'avenir, refusez cet événement.
> Vous avez également la possibilité de créer un
> compte Google sur la page
> http://www.google.com/calendar/ et de définir
> vous-même les paramètres de notification pour
> l'intégralité de votre agenda.>

| Joshua Grove                                  |
| email:  jgrove_2000 at yahoo.com                 |
| phone:  240-291-7930                          |
| web:    http://filebox.vt.edu/users/jgrove/   |