[patch] multimedia/kmplayer update to 0.9.4a

Paweł Pękala c0rn at o2.pl
Thu Sep 6 07:11:38 PDT 2007

Hello,

Dnia Thu, 6 Sep 2007 01:14:14 +0200
Danny Pansters <danny at ricin.com> napisał(a):

>If you use OPTIONS, you shouldn't use constructs like exists() at all,
>but rather only have the proper LIB_DEPENDS (or USE_*) added if the
>option is set to on. Even if, for example, xinelib is present, if the
>user keeps the option unset it should *not* build or install
>kxineplayer. Or remove the OPTIONS if it's not possible to use them as
>intended. If you have OPTIONS they should override anything else
>(POLA).

 Hmm funny, my patch _does_ this you describe above I don`t see why
you think it`s wrong.

>Attached is a reworked diff for the port update plus proper OPTIONS
>handling and removing non essential comments. Special flags for gcc42
>don't seem to be needed (anymore?). Besides, disabling the standard
>-O2 flag should only be done as the very last resort IMHO because if
>that goes wrong there must be some underlying problem. I don't see
>-pedantic when building with either g++34 or g++42. If needed, I don't
>mind removing that.

  Your patch removes some cruft that mine didn`t address, probably I
should considered this too, my bad. BTW according to project homepage
latest stable version is 0.9.4a and your patch is on version 0.9.4.

regards,
Paweł