Problem with snd_hda, snd_atiixp, and ATI SB600 southbridge - "unable to allocate register space"

Ariff Abdullah ariff at FreeBSD.org
Tue Nov 20 15:29:55 PST 2007

See http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/111767 .

--
Ariff Abdullah
FreeBSD

... Recording in stereo is obviously too advanced
    and confusing for us idiot ***** users :P ........