Seeking DVD to Real Media conversion solution...

ruin evil ruinevil at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 06:38:54 PST 2007

Real Producer Natively supports Uncompressed AVI, uncompressed MOV,
uncompressed WAV, which will be your only choices on Linux/FreeBSD. On
Windows and Mac, it can also support whatever DirectShow and Quicktime
can play, respectively. I have also read that Real Producer BASIC has
a 2GB input file limit.

It supports inputs in these colors.
- 	YUY2, YV12, YVU9, YVYU, CYUV, IYUV, UYNV, UYVY, V422, YUNV

In further reading, ffmpeg maybe able to output to rm.

>From file format list.

DE rm              rm format

Najiib