Multi Head setup, how to guide ... ?

Arne Wörner arne_woerner at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 22:18:33 UTC 2007

--- "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy at hub.org> wrote:
> how do I get a seperate screen up under X?

The man page xorg.conf might be sufficient... Search for "RightOf"...

Maybe this helps better:
http://wiki.osuosl.org/display/howto/Set+Up+Dual+Monitors+-+xorg.conf

I personally took a template from some web page and cross checked against the
man page...

> Is it just a matter of adding a second 'Monitor' section to my x.org config
> file, or do I have to start up two seperate X servers, or ... ?

Different displays would be interesting, too...
But I dont know, how to do that...

-Arne