brooktree 880: cx23880-19 TV chip

Torfinn Ingolfsen torfinn.ingolfsen at broadpark.no
Wed Feb 28 18:09:57 UTC 2007

People, please -PLEASE - trim away excess text when you are quoting a
message. Remeber; this *IS* a mailing list; there are archives for
searching and finding context. Thank you.

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 08:45:01 -0800 (PST)
Mark Busby <redtick at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I was searching for info on mythtv yesterday and ran across an
> article on a mythtv message board. It stated that haupaggue (sp?) had
> a production short fall of the pvr150 boards during the end of 2006.
> They were placing in the pvr150 box a newer digital model. I think it
> was something like HPM 1600 which has a chipset that is not supported

It was the HVR-1600, see the second paragraph in the "Linux" section of
the Wikipedia entry for HCW:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hauppauge_Computer_Works

See also the description of the PVR-160 card earlier in the same entry.
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen