brooktree 880: cx23880-19 TV chip

Mark Busby redtick at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 28 17:11:43 UTC 2007

Jim Stapleton <stapleton.41 at gmail.com> wrote:   OK, since this is well beyond my skill at the moment (writing a
driver), is there any known tv tuner driver writer who'd like this
card, since someone found the documentation for it? Hauppauge said
that the PVR 150/250/350/500 cards used the same chips in all of their
models, unlike the WinTV-Radio cards. I figure FreeBSD driver
compatability is a good cause for the money I spend on this.

And, assuming my desire is the most reliable operation, which of the
150/250/350/500 cards is my best option?

Thank you,
-Jim Stapleton